SAN DIEGO -- Chargers strong safety Terrence Kiel was cited for urinating in public last month, his second run-in with the law in less than three months and the eighth by a San Diego player since April.
So, let's cue up the most popular Bengals jokes and make them applicable to the Chargers:
1. What do you call a drug ring in San Diego? A huddle.
2. Four San Diego Chargers in a car, who's driving? The police.
3. Why can't Terrence Kiel get into a huddle on the field anymore? It is a parole violation for him to associate with known felons.
4. Coach Marty Schottenheimer has adopted a new "Honor System" for his players - "Yes your Honor, No your Honor".
5. The Chargers knew they had to do something for their defense, but they couldn't get the defensive coordinator they really wanted: Johnny Cochran
6. How do the Chargers spend their first week at mini-camp? Studying the Miranda Rights.
Nice for a change, huh Bengals fans?