Friday, August 12, 2005

A little about myself ...

If you're like me, you dislike lengthy introductions. So, I'll keep this as brief as possible.

My first story was published in February 1994 by Chicago Cubs VineLine. In the 11 years since, my sports writing career has evolved more quickly than I could have ever imagined.

In addition to covering Cincinnati Reds baseball for the past seven seasons for the Downtowner Newspaper, I also cover the Cincinnati Bengals, local college and minor-league sports. For the past three years, I have covered prep sports for the Cincinnati Enquirer and Community Press Newspapers.

I am a regional stringer for MLB.com and a correspondent for At the Yard Magazine, a national minor-league baseball publication.

My writing and reporting has been published in the Boston Herald, New York Post, Northern Virginia Daily and Baseball America.

God blessed me with the abililty to write. I developed a passion for sports on my own.

I'm extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to write and report on the games I love.

I am equally pleased to have the chance to share my experiences and opinions with you in this rural outpost on the World Wide Web.

But, enough about me ...

No comments: