Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blogging elsewhere

The transition from Press Box View to my blog on the Downtowner Newspaper's web site is nearing completion.

For those who aren't aware, I've been covering the Reds since 1999 for the Downtowner, a free weekly newspaper distributed in Downtown Cincinnati, Mt. Lookout, Oakley, Hyde Park, Clifton, Northern Kentucky and elsewhere.

This, in addition to my work for the Enquirer, MLB.com, Associated Press among others.

My season credential with the Reds has always read "The Downtowner", but until now our paper did not have a web presence, hence the birth of Press Box View.

In short, you are all invited, and urged, to follow me over to my Downtowner blog, where I'll be posting Reds game updates, news as it breaks and an interesting anecdote or two throughout the baseball season.

Here's the link:

http://www.pulsedt.com/blogs/default.asp?Category=6

No comments: